Children’s nasal flu vaccines have just arrived at the practice and eligible patients will hear from us shortly. Adult vaccines are not expected until mid-September; again, we will contact eligible patients with an appointment as soon as we take delivery of the vaccines.
This year, flu clinics at the practice will look a little different as we work around the constraints of COVID-19. However, please be assured we have worked very carefully to create a safe and COVID-secure environment for our patients and staff.
- Please do not arrive earlier than your appointment time or you may be asked to wait outside.
- Unless you are exempt, please wear a face covering.
- Where possible, you should attend alone. If you need someone to drive you to your appointment, they should wait in the car (apart from a parent or carer who can be admitted with you).
- You will be asked to check in at the front door and form a socially distanced queue in the corridor. We are advising patients that are able, to stand while they queue. Please be assured, this will be a fast-moving clinic and any waiting will be kept to an absolute minimum.
- We will have three clinicians vaccinating patients at the same time. When the next space becomes available, you will be directed to a room for your vaccination. Unfortunately, due to time constraints, we will not be able to address any other queries or requests on this date.
- We are operating a one-way system for these clinics, so when you have had your flu vaccination, you will be directed to follow the signs and leave by a different exit.